It displays audio tracks in different tabs like Artist, Albums, Playlists or File Manager. You can easily create and maintain your own playlists. There is an integrated lyric viewer that searches for the lyric of the song you are listening to. If the CD Cover is found it is also shown.
This project is in alpha phase which means you can expect bugs but it is in active development, so you can send bug reports to developer or send suggestions.
- Supports the following file formats: MP3, OGG, M4A (non-DRM), AAC, FLAC, OPUS, APE
- Play & Rip your CD to MP3 or FLAC. CD-Text and CDDB support
- Rip DVD tracks to MP3 or FLAC. Needs mplayer.
- See albums the choosen artist is on and vice versa
- Create and use Playlists
- Online Radiostations + Presets
- Record Online Radiostations
- Schedule Radiostation recordings
- Listen & Download Podcasts
- Play License free audio from the Internet Archive
- Show the lyrics and CD-Covers of the song being played
- Shuffle and Repeat
- Reverse Play
- Rate your songs
- EQ + FXs (Flanger, Echo & Reverb)
- Set EQ for individual songs
- Copy, Delete or Rename the file
- Change ID3 tag (only for MP3/OGG/FLAC/APE)
- Theme support
To install XiX-Music-Player (GTK Version) in Debian 7/LMDE 2013 open Terminal and enter following commands in terminal:
To install XiX-Music-Player (QT Version) in Debian 7/LMDE 2013 open Terminal and enter following commands in terminal:
For Ubuntu version checkout this link. That's it