Clover is an extension of the Windows Explorer, to add multi-tab functionality similar to Google Chrome browser.
After install Clover, you will be able to open multiple folders within the same window, and you can also add folder bookmarks.
New Features v2.0.100:
- Bookmark function
- Drag the folder to the tab
- Pin Tab
- Double-click the Close Tab
- Support win7 jumplist functions
- ctrl +1/2/3 switch tab pages
- Mouse wheel slide on the label label switching
- Software update alerts
- Support of more languages
- Improve the speed win7 under New Tab
- Every time you open a new tab when the search box will be narrower
- Alt+Space+C Close the window shortcuts failure
- Win+Arrow maximization, Win+left and right arrows to split screen
- New Tab icon is black
- Ctrl+N New window sometimes fail
- Bookmarks feature the Chinese path can not be normal jump
- Explorer window not automatically get focus
- Custom click on the lower right corner of the taskbar notification area button, whether it is to press the OK button or the Cancel button, the notification area icon tab does not automatically exit
- Ctrl+Shift+N "New File Folder function" invalid
- The new version under Win7 relatively stable of xp and win8 following some flaws, welcome everyone to use.
- Clover currently only supports Windows XP and later versions of Windows (32bit/64bit), and support the most common languages such as English and Chinese.
- Clover was a Windows Explorer plug-ins integrated into the system, and external opened Explorer window was automatically hosted into Clover window. The Clover program does not get any message of the user.
- Some users use optimization software to disable the TabHelper plug-in will result in this case, enable TabHelper to solved.
- Win + E to open the new the TAB instead of Ctarl + T.
- Press the middle mouse button, rather than double-click to open Listary window.
Location 1 Clover
Location 2 Clover