Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers. It’s a free and open-source software. It works on Linux/Unix, Mac, and Windows. Also it’s available for Mobile devices running Android and IOS as well. The Latest release of Mozilla Firefox version 13 brings several changes, improvements to the user interface, and many improvements for developers. Check the installation instructions and the recent changes to Firefox 13.
What’s New in Mozilla Firefox 13:
- A customizable new tab page
- Smooth scrolling is enabled by default.
- 72 total improvements to Page Inspector, HTML panel, Style Inspector, Scratchpad and Style Editor.
- Experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects has been implemented.
- The CSS turn
unit is now supported.
- Check the complete list of changes for Mozilla FIrefox 13.
Install Mozilla firefox 13 in Ubuntu/Linux Mint, open Terminal and enter following commands:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install firefox
Install Mozilla firefox 13 in Fedora with following commands:
su yum install firefox